How to create a DSP Endpoint?
DSP Endpoint Management
DSP – How to create a DSP Endpoint?
Click on the Partner management tab from the menu –> Then click on the DSP Endpoint option. Click on the “Add DSP Endpoint” button, which is on the right top corner of the console.
Once users click on the “ADD DSP ENDPOINT” button, it will redirect to the “Create DSP Endpoint” page. Create a DSP Endpoint page that has different sections 1) Basic Information 2) Capping 3) Cookies Sync 4) DSP Endpoint selection 5) Targeting.
Enter the Basic Information(“*” are the mandatory fields)
- Partner Name* (Name of partner you created while creating partner) — This is a drop-down tab, where you can select the partner which you created earlier. (For Ex. OwnAdX partner)
- Endpoint Name* – Here the user will enter the “Endpoint name”
- Region* – This is a drop-down tab, which shows you server location of your seat.
- Media Channel* – Here you can select the required media channel for Targeting purposes.
- Device Type* – Here you can select the required Device Type for Targeting purposes.
- Environment* – Here you can select the required Device Type for Targeting purposes.
- Endpoint* – Here the user will able to copy the Endpoint URL of a particular DSP.
- Status* – This drop-down tab allows you to control the active and inactive status of an endpoint.
- Rev Share(%)* – Revenue Share in percentage, a margin that you want to keep for yourself for e.g. if you keep it at 30%; out of $100 earned, $30 will be your margin/profit.
- Min Tmax* — Here you can enter the Min TMax value supported by DSP.
- Revenue Calculation*(ADM or NURL) – This is a drop-down tab, here you can select how your particular DSP calculates revenue.
- Default Bid Floor($) – You can set the Bid Floor here based on your SSP requirement.
- Comment Section – Here you mention information regarding that particular SSP.
- Enter the Capping Information*
- QPS (Queries per second) – This helps you to control incoming requests from your SSP.
- Max BidFloor($) – You can set the here Bidfloor as per your DSP requirement.
- Cookies Sync* – Cookies Sync URL.
- SSP Endpoint selection*(Mapping section) – Here you need to select the SSP endpoint which you have to map on that particular DSP.
- Targeting Section* –
- Countries – Here you can do country-level targeting, by searching on “Search country mapping” or you can “select all” countries.
- Browser – Here you can do Browser level targeting, by searching on“Search browser mapping “or you can “select all” browsers.
- Creative Size(s) – Here you can select a creative size for targeting, by searching on “Search Size Mapping “or you can“select all” creative size.
- OS – Here you can do OS-level targeting, by searching on “Search osMapping” or you can “select all” OS.
- Connection Type – Here you can do Connection level targeting, by searching on “Search ConnectionMapping” or you can “select all” Connection Type.
- Domains/App List – This will allow you to whitelist and blacklist Domains/App List.
- Publisher List – This will allow you to whitelist and blacklist the Publisher List.